Template download error

Old May 28th 09, 02:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bhfpvb

Default Template download error

I am trying to create a calendar by downloading a calendar template into a
new document. I keep getting an error message says "Template download error.
Make sure your computer is connected to internet. Make sure your browser is
not in offline mode. Try again later."

I tried other templates and get the same message. I know my computer is
connected to the internet via Firefox. I also have internet explorer on the
computer and I have no trouble accessing Microsoft's on-line services, like
Help. I use Word XP 2007, which came installed from Dell.

How do I access and download templates? Thanks for any help.

BHF

Old June 3rd 09, 11:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

Try downloading it directly from the Templates section at Office online:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CL100632981033.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP