Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paul paul is offline

Default Frames- Visio-H/L

Hi

I have a process map produced in Visio that I need to convert to word. I
have done this but is has created the information in a picture frame.

Within the process I want to add links to web pages for users. I can do this
in Visio 90% of users have word. Is there a quick way of allowing users to
click on specific boxes without me having to re-do the whole process map?

Many thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz [RMF] Robert M. Franz [RMF] is offline

Hello Paul

Paul wrote:
I have a process map produced in Visio that I need to convert to word. I
have done this but is has created the information in a picture frame.

Within the process I want to add links to web pages for users. I can do this
in Visio 90% of users have word. Is there a quick way of allowing users to
click on specific boxes without me having to re-do the whole process map?

does it need to be in Word?

http://caitlingannon.com/2008/03/16/...type-in-visio/

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paul paul is offline

Hi Robert

No it could be in powerpoint or excel

regards

Paul

"Robert M. Franz [RMF]" wrote:

Hello Paul

Paul wrote:
I have a process map produced in Visio that I need to convert to word. I
have done this but is has created the information in a picture frame.

Within the process I want to add links to web pages for users. I can do this
in Visio 90% of users have word. Is there a quick way of allowing users to
click on specific boxes without me having to re-do the whole process map?

does it need to be in Word?

http://caitlingannon.com/2008/03/16/...type-in-visio/

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports
X Against HTML | for | with Word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Paul wrote:
No it could be in powerpoint or excel

[..]
http://caitlingannon.com/2008/03/16/...type-in-visio/

the link I googled talks about creating a PDF from Visio; if that's an
alternative format for you, I'd try it.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paul paul is offline

Thanks Robert I did this as I have writer and its works, just never thought
of it , fantastic

"Robert M. Franz [RMF]" wrote:

Hello Paul

Visio JMJ Microsoft Word Help 0 March 22nd 07 12:01 AM
Page size for Visio backgrounds changes when Visio object in Word marksull Microsoft Word Help 1 July 24th 05 04:10 AM
Hyperlinks in Visio, Visio drawing copied to Word, link fails - ? Suzi Microsoft Word Help 0 June 9th 05 05:25 AM
Word/Visio Peco Worker Microsoft Word Help 0 May 23rd 05 07:36 PM
Visio 2003 worse than Visio 2000 A VISIO POWER USER OF THE HIGHEST ORDER New Users 2 January 28th 05 04:40 PM