how do I set up a word doc page to have four equal quadrants

Old June 12th 09, 04:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa

Default how do I set up a word doc page to have four equal quadrants

I want to print out 4 small flyers per page from a word doc.
Old June 12th 09, 05:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Create it full size and print four to a page from the print options -
http://www.gmayor.com/print_multiple_copies.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old June 12th 09, 03:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Or use a 2x2 "label" layout such as the ones intended for "postcards" and
"note cards."

http://word.mvps.org

Old June 13th 09, 03:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa

Lisa wrote:
I want to print out 4 small flyers per page from a word doc.

Thank you so much!!!!!!