how can I add content control to a footer

Old June 18th 09, 05:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Suzanne

Default how can I add content control to a footer

I am trying to add a protected footer to a document but am unable to use the
text box to accomplish this task. Is there another way to do it? Thank you.
Old June 19th 09, 05:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

As I asked you when you asked the same question yesterday, what *exactly* is
it that you are trying to achieve?
Your subject talks about content controls, which could not work in a footer.
You message talks about protection.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old June 19th 09, 03:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

At least some types of content controls must work in headers and footers, as
some of Word's Header/Footer building blocks use them.

http://word.mvps.org