How do I add one document onto the end of another document in Word

Old June 29th 09, 05:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Klassic

Default How do I add one document onto the end of another document in Word

I have two documents I am working on. One document has fifty-four pages, and
I need to tack the other document (which has twenty-two pages) onto the end
of the other document. I really don't want to have to retype the twenty-two
pages just to add it on. Any suggestions?
Old June 29th 09, 05:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard[_2_]

Hi Klassic,

You don't say what version of Word, but the principal is the same ...

Go to the end of the 'receiving' document.

Insert File navigate to, and select, the file to be
appended.

--
Regards,
Pat Garard

Old June 29th 09, 12:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

Word2003: Insert File

Word2007: Insert tab Object (near the right end of the ribbon)
Text from file

(yes, the latter is an etremely stupid way to label it, as you're not
inserting an object, and you're inserting a file)

And there's always Copy/Paste.