How do I stop my label mail merge from creating duplicate entries?

Old July 13th 09, 09:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
HN

Default How do I stop my label mail merge from creating duplicate entries?

When I try to mail merge for labels, it's creating duplicate labels out of my
recipient spreadsheet, even though there aren't any duplicates in the
spreadsheet. How do I correct this and get the labels to merge/format/print
correctly?
Old July 13th 09, 10:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

For a label type mail merge, there needs to be a Next Record Field
before the first merge field on all labels of the sheet except for the first
label.

See the article “Mailmerge Labels with Word XP” on fellow MVP Graham Mayor’s
website at:

or “Mail Merge with Word 2007” at:

http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

--