HOW DO i SIGN E-MAILS WITH CURSIVE SIGNATURE?

Old July 16th 09, 02:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen

Default HOW DO i SIGN E-MAILS WITH CURSIVE SIGNATURE?

Someone sent me an e-mail with a signature that looked like a real hand
written signature. I have tried looking in options, tools etc. to see how to
do this, but cannot find anything. Please help.
Old July 16th 09, 03:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_]

You scan your signature as an image in a scanner.

Old July 16th 09, 04:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Amanda Cass

There is also an alternative, if you don't need it to be your own
handwriting, just a font that looks like handwriting.

In Outlook click on the Tools menu and select Options. Click on the "Mail
Format" tab and the Signatures button. You can then edit your signature so
that all or part of it is in a different font.

Select the text within your signature that you want to be in the cursive
font, click the Font.. button and pick one you like the look of.