removing hard returns at the end of every line

Old July 17th 09, 03:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rroswell86

Default removing hard returns at the end of every line

Is there an easy way to remove hard returns at the end of every line?

In the search, I found a couple of macros, but these are way over my head.
If macros are the only fix, is there a good tutorial somewhere?

Thanks!
Old July 17th 09, 03:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CleanWebText.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP