How do you create 2-3 columns with bullets from rows of info?

Old July 19th 09, 03:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
john319

Default How do you create 2-3 columns with bullets from rows of info?

Good day.

I have row of info like

aaa
bbb
ccc
ddd
eee
fff

I would like to create columns of info with bullets like

+ aaa + ddd
+ bbb + eee
+ ccc + fff

(In this example the + represents the bullet.)

Please let me know how to make 2-3 columns with bullets. This is for a
resume. Also please let know if there is a difference making the columns
with/without a text box.

Thanks and have a great day!

Old July 19th 09, 04:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom[_3_]

Use either newspaper columns or a two-column table. See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/UsingColumns.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old July 20th 09, 11:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom[_3_]

You are welcome.

--
Stefan Blom