I need to print mirror image for Tshirt transfer

Old December 11th 04, 07:21 AM
Bluewatersgirl

Default I need to print mirror image for Tshirt transfer

cant find this capability in printer preferences. was wondering if Word has
this ability. This includes the text too.
Old December 11th 04, 07:33 AM
Graham Mayor

This option is not available for all printers. It is a function of the
printer driver. You can achieve something similar in Word - see
http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com