Please tell me how to delete carriage return symble from page.

Old August 22nd 09, 12:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
omegaman

Default Please tell me how to delete carriage return symble from page.

I have a carriage return symbol every tim I return pleas tell me how to
remove from my page
Old August 22nd 09, 12:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz

You can't "remove" them without removing the paragraph breaks - they're
non-printing symbols that indicate why the break occurs - but you can "hide"
them. See this page"

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

HTH |:)
Bob Jones