color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%

Old September 6th 09, 08:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word user

Default color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%

I want to change text to, color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%
Old September 6th 09, 08:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_]

If you just want to do it then go ahead. I don't know who would complain.
If you want to know how to do it then you click the Home Tab, Font Group,
Font Color control and find Red, Accent 2, Darker 25% at the second from the
bottom of the red column. Good luck.

Word user wrote:
I want to change text to, color red, Accent 2, Darker 25%

Greg Maxey

See my web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org
for an eclectic collection of Word Tips.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the
strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them
better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is
marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly...who knows
the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a
worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high
achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while
daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and
timid souls who have never known neither victory nor defeat." - TR