How to attach a file on mail merge?

Old September 9th 09, 05:22 AM
maheshmaxi maheshmaxi is offline

Question How to attach a file on mail merge?

Hi,

I would like to send mails using mail merge. But also I want an attachment to be enclosed with the mail. Could anyone help me on this...

MaxX
Old October 24th 10, 10:03 PM
jsvlad jsvlad is offline

Originally Posted by maheshmaxi View Post
Hi,

I would like to send mails using mail merge. But also I want an attachment to be enclosed with the mail. Could anyone help me on this...

MaxX

I am looking to mail cover letter with resume attached

Company Name
Address
Phone
Website
Email

Subject: Resume - Job Position for Company Name

Hello my name is JOB APPLICANT..

You should hire me..

Attached is my resume...

From
Job applicant

Please show how to
1. Add Resume attachment
2. Quick List contacts: I have all contact info in excel.. organized by

Company Name
Address
Phone
Website