Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MVP_001[_2_] MVP_001[_2_] is offline

Default How to skip a page with page numbering?

Hi,

I would like to leave out a page when I print a word 2007 document. In doing
so I do not want to have a page number missing in the sequence of pages. Can
I set the page numbers to miss a page and continue with the numbering on the

Or, is there a way to make the page a non printing page in which case the
page numbering does not come up on the page at all and goes from the one
above to the one below?

Thanks in advance for any feedback on this

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Answered your identical question in the docmanagement newsgroup.
Please don't post the same question separately in different
newsgroups.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman