Creating a Handbook

Old September 11th 09, 09:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
K.V.O.

Default Creating a Handbook

I am trying to create a handbook for a class I teach. I have made one in Word
2007 but I can never get the content to stay where I want it. I have printed
it double sided and I want each chapter to have its own stat page on the
right page. But most of the time it ends up on the wrong side, with other
content on the same page or in the wrong position. If anyone has and tips or
tricks for me, or if I should be using a different Microsoft Program please
let me know. Thanks.
Old September 11th 09, 09:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

You can make any paragraph start a new page. Go to the Paragraph
format panel (Home Parqagraph the tiny arrow at the lower right
corner), second tab, and check the appropriate box. If the stat page
always starts with a paragraph formatted with the same Style that
isn't used elsewhere, you could make that page break a feature of that
style.

Old September 12th 09, 12:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Do you have Publisher? If so, it's time to start using it.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Handbook macandal Microsoft Word Help 1 May 14th 08 04:27 AM
how to make a handbook about 6 -10 pages JHALE Microsoft Word Help 1 September 21st 07 10:05 PM
How do I print and assemble a handbook? I Microsoft Word Help 2 February 17th 07 07:55 PM
Where could I find a decent Volunteer Handbook Template? Dorothy''''s Place Volunteers Microsoft Word Help 1 January 12th 07 04:30 PM
I am looking for template for a pocket size handbook for police Tim Microsoft Word Help 1 February 12th 05 12:56 AM