Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aishu aishu is offline

Default full screen reading

im unable to view my documents in full screen reading mode
it is disabled and i don have any options to enable that
i have tried it with word option but still its not helpful
thrz other option to view two pages but i want full screen mode
pls help me out wt ths

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What view do you get when you click on the Full Screen Reading button on the
status bar?

http://word.mvps.org

"aishu" wrote in message
im unable to view my documents in full screen reading mode
it is disabled and i don have any options to enable that
i have tried it with word option but still its not helpful
thrz other option to view two pages but i want full screen mode
pls help me out wt ths

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aishu aishu is offline

i can view it in a single page
i want to view my document in such a manner tht i can skip to the pages jus
like reading a book
i ws available before but i don knw wht happnd nw
im unable to click tht the icon itself is disabled

"aishu" wrote in message
im unable to view my documents in full screen reading mode
it is disabled and i don have any options to enable that
i have tried it with word option but still its not helpful
thrz other option to view two pages but i want full screen mode
pls help me out wt ths

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Full Screen Reading view, click on View Options and choose Show Two
Pages.
http://word.mvps.org