Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
galinaworks galinaworks is offline

Default typing text

When I try to type something in word, it says "unable to perform because
selection is locked". how do I get out of this mode?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Several possibilities to consider:

A) The document is protected against editing. Depending on your version of
Word check to see if you can turn the protection OFF ‹ may need a password.

B) You have not activated your installation of Office.

C) You're using a Trial Version which has expired.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 9/22/09 12:50 PM, in article