Format multiple tables in Word 2007

Old September 23rd 09, 09:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Hallsjo

Default Format multiple tables in Word 2007

I am converting Word 2003 docs into new templates in Word 2007. All tables
should be reformatted (new indent etc). Table formats have not been used. Is
there any way I can select and reformat all tables in a document at the same
time, or do I have to go through the document and reformat each table
separately?