Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lenne Lenne is offline

Default Created form in Word 2007, can not get it to work in Word 2003

I created a form in Word 2007 and it works great. I need others to be able
to use it in Word 2003. I changed the form to a .doc from .docx and the form
is not working properly. Word 2003 users can not type in my text boxes. Any
help would be great!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have been using the new content controls, note that they aren't
supported in Word 2003. Use legacy form fields instead.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP