Is there an interview transcript template available

Old September 29th 09, 10:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Danesfort

Default Is there an interview transcript template available

I'm wondering if anyone has a template for the transcription of research
interviews that displays line numbers, has main section for text and
additional columns for codes and notes? I'm using Word 2007.
Old September 30th 09, 09:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

Note that the Word newsgroups usually deal with the more technical aspects
of Word. You may want to take a look at the Templates section of Office
Online
(http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CL100632981033)
or you can search for a template using your favorite search engine.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP