Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tim Karpoff Tim Karpoff is offline

Default Cursor doesn't move with mouse click

I cannot get the cursor to move by moving the pointer and clicking the mouse,
only by moving the up, down, left and right arrows. In the same way, I can't
resize table cell widths by placing the alignment icon over the cell outline
and clicking and holding. This has started only recently and has become more
frequent. What can be done to correct this? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:17:01 -0700, Tim Karpoff Tim
wrote:

I cannot get the cursor to move by moving the pointer and clicking the mouse,
only by moving the up, down, left and right arrows. In the same way, I can't
resize table cell widths by placing the alignment icon over the cell outline
and clicking and holding. This has started only recently and has become more
frequent. What can be done to correct this? Thanks.

Go to
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=940791 and click the FixIt
button.

--