create link from document within text to document in appendix.

Old September 30th 09, 10:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Saluki

Default create link from document within text to document in appendix.

I'm working on an office manual with a table of contents and appendix. You
can press ctrl enter in the toc to go directly to the table of contents.

My boss wants me to create a link between the attachement referenced in the
text of the manual and the attachment in the appendix.

Does anyone know how to do this.
Old September 30th 09, 11:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I think you're asking for a cross-reference. See the beginning of
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/F...References.htm, which explains
what a cross-reference is and how to insert one.

http://word.mvps.org