how to write cubic meter (m3) in word?

Old October 5th 09, 05:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nabeel

Default how to write cubic meter (m3) in word?

Please help me how to write m3 expression as we write usually with samll 3 on
the top?
Old October 5th 09, 06:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

Format the "3" as superscript.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old October 5th 09, 04:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man

An easy keyboard shortcut is to select the 3 and then press Ctrl - Shift - +.

I hope this helps.

Fred