Custom cover pages in Word 2007

Old October 6th 09, 03:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ben[_4_]

Default Custom cover pages in Word 2007

Hi,

I'm creating my own custom cover pages (I have to maintain a document
that is published in 2 different styles but has broadly the same
content), and I'm using VBA to swap the cover pages around based on
some user input.

Whenever I insert one of my cover pages with VBA, it's not inserted
properly (it just slaps it underneath the existing cover page). On
close inspection in Design View, it looks like there is a special
"Cover Page" tag in the default cover pages.

How do I get this in my cover page so it behaves itself properly?

Thanks,
Ben