Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dawnvk dawnvk is offline

Default Works Filter

I am trying to install a filter so Word 2002 or Word 2007 will open a
document created in Works. I found this:
 If you are using Microsoft Windows XP, double-click Add or Remove Programs
in Control Panel.
3. In the Currently installed programs list, click either Microsoft Office
2003 or Microsoft Office Word 2003 (depending on whether you installed Word
as part of Office or as an individual program), and then click Change.
The Configuration Wizard opens.
4. On the Maintenance Mode Options page, click Add or Remove Features, and
then click Next.

However, this is apparently aimed at 2003 only because neither 2002 nor 2007
have and Maintenance Mode Options or a Wizard. I just get the Run All from
computer type options.

Does anyone know how to install the Works filter in 2002 and or 2007?

Thanks,
Dawn

Filter Jackieblue Tables 5 October 30th 07 04:02 PM
Can Office 2003 retrieve works documents older than works ver 6? onlyme Microsoft Word Help 1 November 20th 05 06:14 AM
Availability of Works Database and Works Spreadsheet in Word form Ken Microsoft Word Help 0 November 4th 05 04:19 PM
Filter Key DSFCPAS Microsoft Word Help 1 June 2nd 05 05:38 PM
what is going on with filter keys pony Microsoft Word Help 1 March 15th 05 02:21 PM