Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ctc ctc is offline

Default Envelope insert delivery address to include business name?

How do I configure Word 2007 so that when I use the "insert address" tool to
automatically populate the delivery address of an outlook 2007 contact, it
includes the contacts business name? Now it only includes the contact name
and address. I must then manually type the business name.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm and especially the section -
Insert address from Outlook