Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ORWRITER ORWRITER is offline

Default How do you make your printing form a circle?

I want to make my printing form a circle. How do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you mean you want your sentence to run around the outside of a
circle? WordArt.

Do you mean you want your text to fill a circle shape? Word isn't the
best tool for that. You could put a circle in the background, type
centered lines, and adjust the margins to correspond.