How to remove end of sentence "arrows"?

Old October 23rd 09, 02:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Judy 407

Default How to remove end of sentence "arrows"?

In some documents I receive there are left pointing arrows at the end of
every sentence which act like a 'return' but I can't get rid of them. I want
to take out the 'return'.

Does anyone know the answer to this?

Thanks for any help.
Old October 23rd 09, 02:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

They are line breaks use replace to find ^l (lower case L) and replace them
with spaces (or nothing as appropriate)

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com