Remove paragraph sign from word

Old October 25th 09, 01:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jpBless

Default Remove paragraph sign from word

I pressed a key or combination of keys in error and now have every document
open with a
paragraph sign... (as the cursor). The words I type are bunched up
together with dots in between them

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thank in advance

Old October 25th 09, 01:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jpBless

Fixed

Options/View Tab
Deselect "Paragragh Marks"
Or deselct "All" if checked
Click OK

Old October 25th 09, 05:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
macropod[_2_]

Alternatively, click on the sign on the main/home toolbar/tab.

--
Cheers
macropod

"jpBless" wrote in message ...
Fixed

Options/View Tab
Deselect "Paragragh Marks"
Or deselct "All" if checked
Click OK

Old October 25th 09, 10:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell

....and the weird keyboard combination was Ctrl+Shft+8

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"jpBless" wrote in message
Fixed