Word-Paper size limited 55.87cm

Old November 1st 09, 06:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
roni_m_au

Default Word-Paper size limited 55.87cm

I have an Epson R2880 printer that prints on roll paper, so it can be any
length. Word (2003) limits the page to a maximum of 55.87 cm. How can I
override this?
Old November 1st 09, 08:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

You can't. Word has a fixed page size of 22" x 22".

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old November 2nd 09, 12:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz

Whatever your project, use PowerPoint or Publisher, each of which support
Banner document sizes. Other Page Layout software would also be more
appropriate than a word processing program.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 11/1/09 1:32 AM, in article