Converting equations from docx to doc

Old November 4th 09, 04:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
newbiehere

Default Converting equations from docx to doc

Hi,

I have created a technical document (with a lot of equations) in Word
2007 using the equation editor. However, the place where I have to
submit it requires a DOC format (word 2003). I tried to save the
document as DOC, but all the equations are converted in (low quality)
image. It looks bad on the screen and even worse on paper.

Is there any way to convert the equations created through Equation
Editor to Word 2003 format?

Regards,
Old November 5th 09, 06:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Mathews

No, but MathType can convert them all to MathType equations. Most
publishers accept Word+MathType. See the link in my signature...

--
Bob Mathews
Director of Training