Word 2003 save as RTF

Old November 5th 09, 11:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Simon Madle

Default Word 2003 save as RTF

When I save a document as rtf the rtf font table contains hundreds of fonts
rather than only the fonts I used in my document.
Why?
Can I change it?
Old November 17th 09, 04:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz [RMF]

Hello Simon

Simon Madle wrote:
When I save a document as rtf the rtf font table contains hundreds of fonts
rather than only the fonts I used in my document.
Why?
Can I change it?

excerpt of the RTF code?

Can you recreate the same with a brand new document (preferably created
from a brand new Normal.dot template)?

HTH
Robert
--