Need to change color back to white background, black type

Old November 9th 09, 01:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
eileenosu

Default Need to change color back to white background, black type

Some time ago my computer decided to change all my Word docs to blue
background, white type. I'd tried unsuccessfully to reverse the
white-on-black of a webpage I wanted to print. Never made that happen, but
somehow all my Word docs changed to white on black. After searching thru all
Help offerings, I got it to change to the white-on-blue, but have been unable
to get back to normal and it's making me crazy. PLEASE tell me what I can do
to be normal again.
Thanks!

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....word.newusers
Old November 9th 09, 09:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell

This has already been answered.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP