Printing address labels I have Gartner #75109 Which Avery # can I

Old December 15th 09, 03:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave Tucker

Default Printing address labels I have Gartner #75109 Which Avery # can I

Printing address labels I have Gartner #75109 Which Avery number can I use to
print out my return addresses?
Old December 15th 09, 08:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

They appear to be 30 to a sheet, so probably the comparable Avery label
would be 5160, but you'll need toincrease the left indent to allow for the
snowflake design. See
http://www.gartnerstudios.com/conten...ettes-dadresse
for more, including a Word template.

http://word.mvps.org