A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Page Layout
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

do no split table across pages



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old December 16th 09, 08:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jammer
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4
Default do no split table across pages

How do I make a table NOT split across pages without adding a page
break?
The last row goes on the next page.
I might add text above so adding a page break is not a good solution.
Ads
  #2  
Old December 16th 09, 09:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,862
Default do no split table across pages

Can we clarify - you DONT want a table to extend to a new page.
The following article has tips on how to control tables extending across
pages.
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...bleOn1Page.htm

Hope this helps
DeanH


"jammer" wrote:

How do I make a table NOT split across pages without adding a page
break?
The last row goes on the next page.
I might add text above so adding a page break is not a good solution.
.

  #3  
Old December 16th 09, 06:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jammer
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4
Default do no split table across pages

On Dec 16, 4:16*am, DeanH wrote:
Can we clarify - you DONT want a table to extend to a new page.
The following article has tips on how to control tables extending across
pages.
*http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...bleOn1Page.htm

Hope this helps
DeanH

"jammer" wrote:
How do I make a table NOT split across pages without adding a page
break?
The last row goes on the next page.
I might add text above so adding a page break is not a good solution.
.


Thanks, that is exactly what I want.
  #4  
Old December 16th 09, 09:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,862
Default do no split table across pages

Glad it works for you.
All the best
DeanH


"jammer" wrote:

On Dec 16, 4:16 am, DeanH wrote:
Can we clarify - you DONT want a table to extend to a new page.
The following article has tips on how to control tables extending across
pages.
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...bleOn1Page.htm

Hope this helps
DeanH

"jammer" wrote:
How do I make a table NOT split across pages without adding a page
break?
The last row goes on the next page.
I might add text above so adding a page break is not a good solution.
.


Thanks, that is exactly what I want.
.

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How do I split a table over 2 pages? Natalie Tinson Tables 10 March 4th 10 01:07 PM
Table row won't split across two pages RonnieBee Tables 1 May 20th 08 07:41 PM
Creating a Table Split across two Pages jonnyd_963 Microsoft Word Help 1 September 1st 06 05:51 PM
Unwanted table split between pages. Help! gadamson1 Tables 1 August 24th 06 04:41 PM
join a table that is split to two pages larrytimm Microsoft Word Help 3 August 24th 06 03:07 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2014 Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.