Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
edspyhill01 edspyhill01 is offline

Default Cannot print document - Macros disabled - no macros!

I created a new document with just text. When I attempt to print the
document I get a dialog box - "The macros in this project are disabled.
Please refer to the online help or documentation of the host application to
determine how to enable macros."

Enabling and disabling Word macros does not fix the problem. How to I find
the cause of this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Exit Word and then rename the normal.dot file (normal.dotm if you are using
Word 2007).

To locate normal.dot (normal.dotm), you can search via Windows Explorer. Be
sure to search hidden files and folders.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"edspyhill01" wrote in message
I created a new document with just text. When I attempt to print the
document I get a dialog box - "The macros in this project are disabled.
Please refer to the online help or documentation of the host application
determine how to enable macros."

Enabling and disabling Word macros does not fix the problem. How to I
find
the cause of this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Note that you can start the Windows Find utility by holding the Windows key
and pressing F.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP