change insert point without scroll bar

Old January 15th 10, 05:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Liston

Default change insert point without scroll bar

I need to move the insert point from where it is to page 11 of the same
document with out using the scroll bar or page up or down. How can I do
that?
Old January 15th 10, 05:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cheryl Flanders

F5 (or Ctrl + G depending on your version of Word) opens the Go To
dialog box. Type 11, then Enter. Tab key to the Close button, then
hit Enter.

Cheryl

Old January 15th 10, 06:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Ctrl+G and enter the page number.

http://word.mvps.org