remove graph lines that appear on pages in Word

Old January 18th 10, 05:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
prof

Default remove graph lines that appear on pages in Word

I have just opened my Word2007 program and my pages are, simply put, graph
pages with the whole page being a sheet of graph paper. When I print,
however, the lines do not appear. How do I remove these lines to a simple
blanc page??
Old January 18th 10, 06:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY

Click on the View tab in the ribbon and then unselect the Gridlines box.

I hope that does the trick.

Jerry

Old January 18th 10, 06:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY

"Prof" wrote:

I have just opened my Word2007 program and my pages are, simply put, graph
pages with the whole page being a sheet of graph paper. When I print,
however, the lines do not appear. How do I remove these lines to a simple
blanc page??

Graph Lines Templar Microsoft Word Help 2 January 7th 08 03:25 PM
graph lines Ed Page Layout 1 November 22nd 07 12:01 AM
In Word, Print Layout view, graph paper is there - how 2 remove? 2tired2think Page Layout 1 June 12th 06 08:12 PM
Graph Lines ? onemulligan Microsoft Word Help 2 December 10th 05 12:17 AM
My word document has light graph lines through it, how do I remove anita Microsoft Word Help 1 September 25th 05 04:21 AM