I can't upload my resume what can be the reason?

Old February 3rd 10, 08:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Claudia

Default I can't upload my resume what can be the reason?

I am trying to upload my resume for employment but I get a response taht says:
Unable to upload the file! Please Try Again
Possible causes:

File type not supported (.exe, .bat, .com...).
Invalid file name (2 periods, special characters...).
File is currently in use.
File does not exist.

Old February 3rd 10, 09:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt

You should ask the ones responsible for the upload tool.

One thing you could try is to save your document as a Word97-2003 document
(.doc) instead of a Word 2007 document (.docx). There are still some
organizations which do not accept Word 2007 documents.

Another thing is you could save your document as PDF and upload that. There
are less chances something going wrong with that.

Yves