how do I create a ballot stub in Word 2007

Old February 18th 10, 05:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dcsupt

Default how do I create a ballot stub in Word 2007

I am trying to create a ballot in Word 2007. The ballot needs a stub at the
top and must be numbered from 1 to 350. I created a header and put the page
number in, but do not know how to make the number automatically advance
without creating a 350 page document (cut and paste the ballot 350 times).
Does anyone know of a way to make a one page document with a header that
automatically advances, then ask the program to print 350 copies of the
document and have the page number automatically advance? Or, is there an
easier way to make ballot stubs that automatically advance?
Old February 18th 10, 06:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...piesOf1Doc.htm or
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...fDocMMerge.htm for two
ways to do this.