how to unlock the selection in word document

Old February 25th 10, 10:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lucky

Default how to unlock the selection in word document

pls any one let me know how unlock selection in word, as when i m trying to
write some thing is show the message that the ' this modification is not
allowed because the selection is locked'

pls help as i can't do any thing on word

bye
Old February 25th 10, 10:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix[_4_]

If this is Office 2007 and you are using the trial version, then most likely
the trial period has expired and it's time to buy the full version.
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix