pdf file won't open in word anymore

Old March 6th 10, 10:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lollyjane

Default pdf file won't open in word anymore

I have a pdf file saved which I have been able to open in Microsoft Office
Word 2007 until a couple of days ago. I have also downloaded a lot of pdf
files, but cannot open them in word either. If I open Adobe and then the
files they work ok, but I was just wondering why I can not longer access them
through Word.
Old March 6th 10, 12:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Word has never in any version been able to open PDF files. You need Adobe
Reader to open PDF format files.
Word 2007 can *save* in PDF format if you install the relevant add-in.
--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org