Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robbie Robbie is offline

Default add a word document as an appendix to an existing word document

Can anyone help me please?

I have a finished document and I want to add another document with different
formatting as an appendix in Word 2007.....
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have been using different styles for the text in the appendix
document (so that there are no style conflicts), it would be as easy as a
copy and paste operation.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP