how to insert an anchor symbol in microsoft word document

Old March 9th 10, 01:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
krankel

Default how to insert an anchor symbol in microsoft word document

I WANT TO INSERT AN ANCHOR SYMBOLE IN WORD

I SEARCH IN THE LISTS IN
MENU
INSERT
SYMBOLS

BUR IM NOT FINDIND THE ANCHOR ONE ?

Old March 9th 10, 01:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

You will need to look in a font that contains such a symbol. Try DejaVu Sans
at character u+2693

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com