How do I make 2 pages into 1 page?

Old March 11th 10, 12:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kangaroo

Default How do I make 2 pages into 1 page?

I've used WP and it had a 'make it fit' that would change fonts and bring the
page down. How can I do this on Word 07
Old March 11th 10, 01:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use the Shrink One Page facility in the Print Preview Screen.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Old March 11th 10, 01:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Go to Print Preview. There is a Shrink One Page button on the ribbon
there.

But that's a fairly crude tool -- all it does is reduce the point size
of all the type in 0.5 point steps. Several better suggestions are at
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/FitCopy.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman