How do i print divider page tabs?

Old March 11th 10, 12:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RYount

Default How do i print divider page tabs?

I use 3 ring binders extensively and prefer to print out the tab inserts for
the divider ages. But I can't find that in Word 2007. Does anyone know
where to find that?
Old March 11th 10, 12:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH

Try searching the internet for a template for these Dividers. I believe I
found the one that I use on Avery site years ago and have custimsed it since.
Also, remember that when printing you have to change the Print settings to an
"oversize" for the page size you are using, mine is Oversize A4.
Also ensure that your printer itself can handle with these, I have to rotate
the print job by 180degs to get the orientation correct.
Hope this helps
DeanH

Old March 11th 10, 01:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

As in previous versions, tab inserts are handled by the Labels dialog.
In Word 2007, click the Mailings tab of the ribbon and click the
Labels button. In the dialog, click the Options button and choose the
product number that describes your particular brand and style of
inserts -- for example, Avery US Letter, product 11101 is for 5-tab
divider inserts.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Old March 11th 10, 01:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

wrote:

I use 3 ring binders extensively and prefer to print out the tab inserts for
the divider ages. But I can't find that in Word 2007. Does anyone know
where to find that?

Printing on divider tabs erik_gregory Microsoft Word Help 2 August 1st 08 01:46 PM
How do I print divider insert tabs? Macarthur Page Layout 1 August 5th 06 08:13 PM
Index divider tabs C Wire New Users 0 July 27th 05 09:51 AM
Word 2003 creating divider tabs at edge of pages? Karen P Page Layout 2 July 22nd 05 04:03 PM
How can I print on divider tabs which extend beyond 11 x 8 1/2? hmcelmur Page Layout 1 April 23rd 05 03:07 AM