How do I "unlock" my paper so I can make modifications?

Old March 22nd 10, 12:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
panthersmt

Default How do I "unlock" my paper so I can make modifications?

I have a paper saved in Microsoft word and it wont let me make any changes
as it says "modifications are not allowed as your selection is locked". I
have not done anything on purpose to lock my paper. Does anyone know how to
"unlock" it?
Thanks.
Old March 22nd 10, 01:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Are you using a trial version of Word that has expired or that you have not
Activated?

If so, see http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/faq.aspx

--
Hope this helps.