How do I change from passive to active voice in text in a word

Old March 23rd 10, 11:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Maggie

Default How do I change from passive to active voice in text in a word

I need to change the text in a word document from passive voice to active
voice. Does anyone know how to do this automatically?
Old March 23rd 10, 11:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:11:01 -0700, Maggie
wrote:

I need to change the text in a word document from passive voice to active
voice. Does anyone know how to do this automatically?

It cannot be done automatically, at least not with the
natural-language capabilities of today's software.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman