How can I "go to the last page" of a long document?

Old March 26th 10, 07:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lynne46

Default How can I "go to the last page" of a long document?

When I open a rather long document, I want to go to the last page. How can I
do this?
Old March 26th 10, 08:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Lynne46 wrote:
When I open a rather long document, I want to go to the last page.
How can I do this?

Press Ctrl+End (that is, the Ctrl key and the End key at the same time).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Old March 26th 10, 08:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SueW

Ctrl+End will take you to the end of the document. Or press F5 and enter the
page number of the last page.