Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default Check box help in Word 2007

I have inserted check boxes into a document using the Check Box form field.
The user has to go through the document, checking the boxes that apply in a
particular client's situation, so it's different every time. I cannot lock
the document because it is set up for a merge. Other than having to double
click on the check box, then click checked, then click OK (phew!), is there a
shortcut, a faster way to do check/uncheck these boxes?

I seem to remember (perhaps it was an older version) that a simple double
click used to check or uncheck the box. Which makes a lot more sense.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Don't use formfield controls is you don't want to use a protected form.
See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Custom_CC_Checkboxes.htm